2 Sofa Beds
The Cottage Complex at Equestrian House© is a well-appointed secluded contemporary Multi-Unit Complex-8 BR Cottages and Suites 2 hrs from NYC and from Philly with all the amenities of home. Minutes from Summer camps and Elk Ski Mountain.
Make this your ESCAPE from the day-to-day! This is the Complex of Suites and Cottages at Equestrian House©. It is a well-appointed secluded contemporary mult-unit complex of two 2-bedroom cottages and four 1-bedroom suites located about 2 hours from NYC and from Philadelphia. Minutes from Elk Ski Mountain and summer camps. There are 10 queen sized beds, two pull-out sofas and four twin sized bunk beds with all the amenities of home: Four BRAND NEW KITCHENS with large refrigerators, ovens, microwaves, coffee makers, Ultra LED TVs and Hi-speed internet. The complex includes all six Suites and Cottages: Andalusian Suite, Brandenberger Suite, Clydesdale Cottage, Dosanko Cottage, Estonian Suite, and the Fjord Suite.
We cater to both couples and families. Perfect for friends and family reunions for up to 26 people. Or great for family fun, skiers, camp parents. Our suites and cottages complex is located on a wooded, over 100+ acres with plenty of privacy and room for small or larger groups to enjoy. Minutes away from all the camps and Elk Ski Mountain. The Owner's weekend home is located on the property. For the Spring, Summer and Fall months, four (4) tennis courts, six (6) basketball courts and swimming pool are available on a complimentary basis. Just bring your racquets and swim trunks.
Additional vacation rentals on property: the Log Cabin at Equestrian House© is also available for rental for an upgraded experience with plenty of privacy. 1 bedroom Suites are also available for rental for those on a limited budget, if you need extra space from the Log Cabin, or just need a smaller suite for up to 4 people. Some suites have full kitchens. Search online at our website or channel partner's website for Equestrian House PA.
Why Book with Equestrian House©? Unlike most vacation rentals and hotels, Equestrian House© is truly a unique property in terms of location, services and offering with over $130 of additional value not traditionally offered.
Secluded, Convenient, Central Location:
• Just minutes away from Elk Mountain Ski Resort
• Convenient to all the Summer Camps in Northeast Pennsylvania
• A country location far enough away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to civilization:
- Less than 25 minutes to Honesdale, PA and 40 minutes to Scranton, PA
- Just 2 hours from New York City and from Philadelphia
• Relax & Recharge in CONTEMPORARY ACCOMMODATIONS - each vacation rental has been newly renovated with brand NEW furniture and appliances
• We provide clean beddings, linens, towels with each stay – a $100 value
• And, if you're lucky enough to stay at our Log Cabin or Cottages, you have a fully-stocked kitchen with all the accoutrements of home.
• Over 100+ acres of privacy for you to explore with walking trails and nature
• Unlimited tennis from dawn to dusk
• Unlimited basketball from dawn to dusk
• Many areas to enjoy with family and friends.
Services for our Preferred Members* – book today with us and receive another $60+ of value:
• Complimentary Wi-Fi – a $30 per day value – You’re here to renew, relax and refresh, but not totally disconnect. That’s why we have high speed fiber internet access on a complimentary basis. Experience fiber speeds of 25 mbps up to 100 mbps to support many devices and streaming video services, such as Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and Amazon Video.
• Complimentary Starter Toiletries - a $10 Value - Begin your vacation right with Starter Toiletries found at luxury resorts: toilet tissue, bar soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and body lotion. When you arrive, no need to unpack to find your stuff. Just wash, shower and jump in to freshen yourself up!
• Complimentary Water Bottles and Popcorn Upon Check In - a $15 value - Receive up to four (4) bottles of water and two (2) bags of microwave popcorn upon check-in. Just let us know how many. Great at the end of your drive up to Equestrian House©!
* It’s easy to become a Preferred Member: Book with us today and you'll automatically become a Preferred Member.
Nearby Summer Camps: French Woods Performing Arts Camp, Camp Shoshanim, NJY Camps, Camp Weequahic, Camp Poyntelle Ray Hill, Camp Poyntelle Lewis Village, Camp Seneca Lake, Camp Towanda, Camps Equinunk & Blue Ridge, Indian Head Camp, Camp Ramah In the Poconos, Camp Lavi, Camp Cayuga, Summit Camp, Camp Indian Summer, Camp Raninu, Indian Head Retreats, Camp Weequahic, Camp Zeke, Camp Lohikan, Camp Wayne For Boys, Independent Lake Camp, Camp Wayne For Girls, Camp Westmont, Perlman Camp, Island Lake Camp, Tyler Hill Camp, Honesdale / Poconos KOA Holiday, Camp Swago, Lake Bryn Mawr Camp
Click here for Restaurants in Honesdale, PA. Equestrian House is a member of the Greater Honesdale Partnership
2 Sofa Beds
2 Queen Beds
2 Queen Beds
1 Queen Bed
2 Bunk Beds
1 Queen Bed
2 Bunk Beds
2 Queen Beds
2 Queen Beds
14 Equestrian Rd
Suites and Cottages Complex
Pleasant Mount, Pennsylvania
50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Service Fee fully refunded on cancellations that qualify for 100% refund.
50% deposit required at booking. Paid in full 30 days before arrival date.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
What a great weekend we had. We stayed at the 6 cabins/lodges and had the whole place to our selves. Everything was as pictured in the listing. All the units were clean and ready for our stay. Grills were clear and ready to use.
The small pond has a dock to fish from. At first glance it looked like it would only have Sunnies. But after fishing a few times during the weekend. We were pleasantly surprised as we caught a few large size bass. The kids were excited to reel in a few big ones in between the medium to large sunnies.
Roger was on site and greeted us upon arrival. He was very accommodating to our needs and gave us a quick intro to all the great things on his property. He remained on site at the main residence, which is quite the distance away, giving us privacy. At the same time, close enough in case we needed assistance.
Only two of the four tennis courts had nets and the basketball rims did not have any nets. We still used both and had a great time. The pool was as pictured and well maintained but a bit cold as it is not heated. I wish there was fee that could be charged to have it heated. Maybe they will in the future. I hope so, as we will definitely be returning next Summer.
The property was well maintained and has beautiful views. There is an awesome sunset view from the basketball court area. We got some great pictures up there. There are also a few nice hiking trails to take a short or long hike.
Overall, we had an awesome stay and we give 5 Stars to Roger and his family. We appreciate you having us for the weekend.
Thank you and we look forward to doing it again next year.
The room was more than I expected, great for what I needed if for. I was able to be in and out. I had a good time, Equestrian House© was friendly and checked if I needed anything.
Equestrian House© was amazing from keeping in touch with me before arrival. The whole stay was amazing. (Too bad) that I had to come home lol
It was beautiful and well kept. Our family really enjoyed it and we are looking forward to visiting again!
The property and rooms were beautiful and well maintained.
from $756 / night
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com