2 Queen Beds
Andalusian-Brandenburger Duplex at Equestrian House©: a well-appointed, secluded, contemporary 2 bed/2 bath located about 2 hours from NYC and from Philly. 4 queen sized beds with all the amenities of home. Minutes away from summer camps, Elk Ski Mtn
Make this your ESCAPE from the day-to-day! The Andalusian-Brandenburger Duplex at Equestrian House© is a secluded, well-appointed 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom located about 2 hours from NYC and from Philadelphia. There are four queen sized beds with all the amenities of home: TWO BRAND NEW large refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, Ultra LED TV and Hi-speed internet. Only 16 miles from Elk Mountain Skiing and minutes from the Summer camps.
We cater to both couples and families. Perfect for Romantic Getaway for one to two couples. Or great for family fun, skiers, camp parents. These Suites are located on a wooded, over 100+ acres with plenty of privacy and room for small or larger groups to enjoy. Minutes away from all the camps and Elk Ski Mountain. The Suites are located in a family oriented, private property. The Owner's weekend home is located on the property. For the Spring, Summer and Fall months, four (4) tennis courts, six (6) basketball courts and swimming pool are available on a complimentary basis. Just bring your racquets and swim trunks.
Additional vacation rentals on property: The Equestrian House©: Log Cabin is also available for rental for an upgraded experience with plenty of privacy. Equestrian House© 2 bedroom Cottages are also available for rental if you just need a 2 bedroom suite for up to 5 people. Search online at our website or channel partner's website for Equestrian House PA.
Why Book with Equestrian House©? Unlike most vacation rentals and hotels, Equestrian House© is truly a unique property in terms of location, services and offering with over $130 of additional value not traditionally offered.
Secluded, Convenient, Central Location:
• Just minutes away from Elk Mountain Ski Resort
• Convenient to all the Summer Camps in Northeast Pennsylvania
• A country location far enough away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to civilization:
- Less than 25 minutes to Honesdale, PA and 40 minutes to Scranton, PA
- Just 2 hours from New York City and from Philadelphia
• Relax & Recharge in CONTEMPORARY ACCOMMODATIONS - each room rental has been newly renovated with brand NEW furniture and appliances
• We provide clean beddings, linens, towels with each stay – a $100 value
• And, if you're lucky enough to stay at our Log Cabin or Cottages, you have a fully-stocked kitchen with all the accoutrements of home.
• Over 100+ acres of privacy for you to explore with walking trails and nature
• Unlimited tennis and basketball from dawn to dusk
• Catch-and-release fishing pond with fountain
• Many areas to enjoy with family and friends.
Services for our Preferred Members* – book today with us and receive another $60+ of value:
• Complimentary Wi-Fi – a $30 per day value – You’re here to renew, relax and refresh, but not totally disconnect. That’s why we have high speed fiber internet access on a complimentary basis. Experience fiber speeds of 25 mbps up to 100 mbps to support many devices and streaming video services, such as Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and Amazon Video.
• Complimentary Starter Toiletries - a $10 Value - Begin your vacation right with Starter Toiletries found at luxury resorts: toilet tissue, bar soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and body lotion. When you arrive, no need to unpack to find your stuff. Just wash, shower and jump in to freshen yourself up!
• Complimentary Water Bottles and Popcorn Upon Check In - a $15 value - Receive up to four (4) bottles of water and two (2) bags of microwave popcorn upon check-in. Just let us know how many. Great at the end of your drive up to Equestrian House©!
* It’s easy to become a Preferred Member: Book with us today and you'll automatically become a Preferred Member.
Nearby Summer Camps: French Woods Performing Arts Camp, Camp Shoshanim, NJY Camps, Camp Weequahic, Camp Poyntelle Ray Hill, Camp Poyntelle Lewis Village, Camp Seneca Lake, Camp Towanda, Camps Equinunk & Blue Ridge, Indian Head Camp, Camp Ramah In the Poconos, Camp Lavi, Camp Cayuga, Summit Camp, Camp Indian Summer, Camp Raninu, Indian Head Retreats, Camp Weequahic, Camp Zeke, Camp Lohikan, Camp Wayne For Boys, Independent Lake Camp, Camp Wayne For Girls, Camp Westmont, Perlman Camp, Island Lake Camp, Tyler Hill Camp, Honesdale / Poconos KOA Holiday, Camp Swago, Lake Bryn Mawr Camp
2 Queen Beds
2 Queen Beds
14 Equestrian Rd
Pleasant Mount, Pennsylvania
50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Service Fee fully refunded on cancellations that qualify for 100% refund.
50% deposit required at booking. Paid in full 30 days before arrival date.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
place is exactly as described. we enjoyed our stay with no issues and very easy check in process.
Great place to stay
If you’re looking for a peaceful vacation place in the country, this is it!!!!! Roger was a great host and his property was absolutely gorgeous!!!!! A great location for lots of activities around the area, and great restaurants too! The cottages are beautifully decorated and cozy.
This was a wonderful stay. Everything was clean , and new. The internet was surprisingly fast. The accommodations were immaculate and just as pictured. There is so much to do on the property or you can just relax in your room and watch Netflix. with the provided HD TV . We felt very welcomed during our stay . Picking blueberries was an awesome bonus. We will definitely stay again. We would definitely recommend the Equestrian Farm for a great vacation.
This place was nice and clean. It had everything we needed for the weekend. It was a little hard to find, and the heat took a bit so it was a bit cold in the beginning and the bathroom didn’t warm up. Overall good place to stay to relax.
The room was more than I expected, great for what I needed if for. I was able to be in and out. I had a good time, Equestrian House© was friendly and checked if I needed anything.
Equestrian House© was amazing from keeping in touch with me before arrival. The whole stay was amazing. (Too bad) that I had to come home lol
It was beautiful and well kept. Our family really enjoyed it and we are looking forward to visiting again!
The property and rooms were beautiful and well maintained.
from $155 / night
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com